When you cannot reset password with code by text.
If you have added your phone number with your account in your mobile setting so you may receive a password reset via SMS/text message.
- When you Forgot your password then enter your phone number or email address.
- Enter your phone number and click Search.
- You will be receive a text of six-digit code which will be valid for 15 minutes.
- Enter this code into the text field and click on submit.
- After that You will be prompted to choose a new password.
Not receiving the SMS code?
- It may take up to a few minutes for you to receive the code
- If you do not receive it after a few minutes, try texting HELP to your gmail account to ensure that you are receiving SMS notifications from gmail. If you did not receive anything back, please review our SMS troubleshooting page or use the email password reset option above.
Requiring additional information to request a password reset
If you want to receive password quickly so you have require additional information to be entered to start a password reset:
- Via gmail.com, go to your Account settings.
- Under the Security section, check the box next to Require personal information to reset my password.
- You will be required to enter your email address or phone number, in order to send a password reset email or SMS/text.
If your email address and phone number are both entered with your account, you’ll be asked to enter both, in order to send a password reset email or SMS/text.
- When you receiving an error message you can request provide the another recovery code, please note that there’s a limit to the number of recovery code requests you can submit in one day. If you think that you exceeded this limit, wait 24 hours and try again.
- If you haven’t received a recovery code, check the list of what is the issue of this problem.
- Our service was temporarily unavailable. This may have happened while you were requesting a recovery code.
- You’ve ported your mobile phone number. If you will be just switched to mobile providers while keeping the same phone number, text messaging may not work immediately. Please wait before trying again.
- Your provider blocked short codes. Your mobile provider might have inadvertently blocked you from receiving text messages from services that use short codes. Please ask your carrier to unblock messages from Google.
Receiving repeated text messages
If you request multiple recovery codes, only the those code is delivered to you who is most recently will be valid. Turning off your phone. If that doesn’t help, ask your mobile provider to reset your text messaging settings. Follow the instructions for help getting back into your account
- You will be asked some question to confirm that it’s your account. Answer as best as you can.
- Select the option of forgot your password.
- The technical support password recovery team send you a verification code by text.
- If you register your mobile number so you can receive the verification code on your mobile.
- If you have the other alternative email address registered to your account so you can receive your password on that email.
After this process you can change or reset your password again and again. You can’t use the same password you have to use the different password. And if you want suggestions of strong password so you can take help from gmail support password adviser team.
- Create the strong password
Choose the strong password that you haven’t used with this account
- Use the unique password
- Use a mix up letters, numbers and symbols in your account
When you create your password you can use numbers, symbols and use the upper or lower case letters. So with the help of this your password is so hard and nobody can know easily that what is your password.
- Never mention any note that your password is this
If you have many account in many sites so you can used the different password of all account. Don’t use your name or personal information as a password. Update your recovery email address so that you can receive emails in case you need to reset your password. You can also use gmail recovery number to receive password reset code.
If you still did not reset your password then you can contact our email support phone numbers. You can also reach us to dial our toll free number for resolving these gmail recovery, change gmail password, forgot gmail password, gmail account recovery, gmail change password, reset gmail password, account recovery problems.