MSN Messenger is a fast messaging program that gives you send instant messages to your friends, your family and much more. You can chat online in real time with friends, family, and colleagues through the MSN messenger. MSN messenger is a faster than the E-mail, phone call, and best of all. And It is the best way to a concert with co-workers and touch base with family and friends. You can even send an instant message to a contact’s mobile phone. It has many customized features that help you personalize your chats and make your connections even more meaningful.
System requirement for Install MSN Messenger
Some list of Operating system that supported MSN messenger such as Windows XP, Windows XP Home Edition N, Windows XP Media enters, Windows XP Professional N, Windows XP service pack 2.
- Pentium PC with 233MHz processor
- And Microsoft Windows XP operating system
- RAM minimum size 64MB (128MB recommended)
- Hard disk space up to 50MB needed to install. Up to 15 MB may be needed after install.
- Higher resolution graphics card (SVGA recommended)
- Screen resolution minimum 800×600
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0
Instruction for How to Install MSN Messenger
Follow the steps for How to Install MSN messenger given below:-
- Click on the “Download” button on this page to start the download MSN messenger.
- Now select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Go.
- Click “Run” to start the installation immediately.
- Now click on “save” button for saving the download to your computer at a later time.
- To cancel the installation then click “Cancel“.
How to Use MSN Messenger
MSN messenger is one of the most popular ways to talk to your friends, co-workers, and relatives. Following steps mentioned below for How to easily sign up for a free account and How to use MSN Messenger.
- Get a free E-mail address preferably from Hotmail account by clicking sign up. If you already have an email address and it is not a Hotmail account, go to Microsoft Live Official Website, click Sign In, click Sign Up, and select the option that says “Yes, use my e-mail address.” There, you can sign up for a Windows Live ID, which will allow you to use MSN Messenger.
- Click “Get it free” for Download MSN messenger by going to the download website.
- Now launch MSN messenger
- Login your account with email address and password
- Go to “Add a contact” on the contact menu for a person talk to you.
- If the person is online, a figure will appear beside their name in your contact list. Double click on your name and type a greeting in the lower rectangular box.
- You can select an action to take by selecting something from the Actions menu on the conversation’s toolbar.
Contact MSN customer service
If you face any technical problem regarding MSN messenger that time you need support. We are here to support you 24*7, our MSN customer service team help you. we have well-qualified professional, they will provide you best solution for your problem instant, contact our MSN support number .